The Dell EMC SRM Reporting training course provides the learner with a base understanding of SRM reporting editing features. Many concepts of SRM reporting are covered: data organization, manipulation, and selection for report generation. The base concepts acquired will allow users to edit and customize reports, as well as to create base reports, such as tables, graphs, and advanced report types.
By attending Dell EMC SRM Reporting workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Use the tools and features of SRM in report design and creation
- Create various unique reports based upon selected criteria employing the many report types provided in SRM, including table, dashboard, inventory, and graph reports
- Demonstrate recognition of the advantages and features of the different report types by selecting appropriate report types to satisfy specified conditions
- Create and make public enhanced reports for others to use and manage the content of the report tree
- Storage networking infrastructures and concepts
- Monitoring and reporting concepts
- Performance management and reporting in storage environments
This course is intended for Storage Administrators.