The Dell EMC SRM for Storage Administrators training course will assist storage administrators to monitor and report on a storage environment using SRM. Various SRM use cases are presented. Hands-on labs will cover the creation of localized dashboard views and reports which can be used to analyze common storage management issues related to performance, capacity planning, storage chargeback, configuration compliance, service level usage, and alerting.
By attending Dell EMC SRM for Storage Administrators workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Describe the architecture and benefits of SRM
- Demonstrate use of the SRM Dashboard to manage storage
- Define and establish capacity planning in the storage environment
- Monitor and analyze performance indications
- Explore and maintain Service Levels and Chargeback accounting
- Describe compliance management via SRM
- Use operational alerts to enhance storage situational awareness
- Create reports in user dashboards
- Knowledge of Storage networking infrastructures and concepts
- Knowledge of Monitoring and reporting concepts
This course is intended for Storage Administrators.