The EMC RecoverPoint Management training course is designed for anyone who is responsible for the administration and management of a RecoverPoint environment. This course focuses on leveraging RecoverPoint technology to achieve and maintain application Recovery Point Objectives (RPO) and Recovery Time Objectives (RTO). An integral part of the training addresses product architecture, management, and operations of RecoverPoint.
By attending EMC RecoverPoint Management workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Describe the RecoverPoint architecture
- Describe the common topologies used for RecoverPoint clusters
- Explain the RecoverPoint synchronization process and data flow
- Describe how to monitor RecoverPoint Clusters with Unisphere
- Explain the concept of Image Access and the use of RecoverPoint snapshots and bookmarks
- Use Unisphere for RecoverPoint to manage Consistency Groups and monitor recovery operations
- Use Unisphere for RecoverPoint to add a copy to an existing Consistency Group
- Describe the advanced features of RecoverPoint
- Use Unisphere for RecoverPoint to collect system information
- Use RecoverPoint CLI commands to perform simple environment troubleshooting.
Should have general knowledge and skills associated with:
- Interaction of different EMC components within a complex integrated SAN environment with support for multiple types of arrays
- EMC Storage array administration tasks (Including LUN masking) using Unisphere and Solutions Enabler
- VMware, UNIX and Windows system administration
This course is intended for any person who presently or plans to manage RecoverPoint environments.