The Dell EMC PowerScale Administration training course prepares attendees to perform Dell EMC PowerScalecluster and OneFS implementation, configuration, and administration. Topics include and overview of hardware, the configuration and verification of basic and advanced networking, authentication, identity management and authorization, client and data access, data layout, and OneFS modules such as SmartPools, SnapshotIQ, SyncIQ, SmartDedup, and others.
By attending Dell EMC PowerScale Administration workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Understand the PowerScale cluster architecture
- Explain the building blocks of a PowerScale cluster and different types of accessto the cluster
- Navigate the details of client and file access
- Configure OneFSfeatures
- Utilize the tools to perform cluster monitoring
- PowerScale Concepts
- PowerScale Implementation
- Networking fundamentals such as TCP/IP, DNS and routing
This course is intended for professionals who will be involved with the administration of PowerScale solutions.