This Dell EMC PowerEdge MX Modular Platform Installation, Implementation & Administration training course provides skills to install, configure, manage, and troubleshoot the Dell EMC PowerEdge MX7000 platform and components. This course also includes the networking switch models and the requirements for networking with the MX7000 platform.
By attending Dell EMC PowerEdge MX Modular Platform Installation, Implementation & Administration workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Identify the features available on the MX7000 chassis.
- Configure and manage the MX7000 using OME-M.
- Navigate the OME-M management interface.
- Explain the iDRAC integration with the modular platform.
- Explain Redfish and its role in the system.
- Perform an initial startup of MX7000.
- Install an operating system on a modular server.
- Identify management software to pull logs.
- Identify and resolve various hardware issues.
- Use management tools to configure and manage storage on the MX7000.
- Identify the switch models and minimum requirements for networking in the MX7000.
- Dell EMC PowerEdge Server Concepts and Products
- Knowledge of Dell EMC PowerEdge Installation, Management, and Diagnostics
- Dell EMC Networking Concepts and Products
- Dell EMC Networking SmartFabric OS 10 - Smart Fabric Services (SFS) Basic Concepts
The Dell EMC PowerEdge MX Modular Platform Installation, Implementation & Administration class is ideal for:
- System Administrators and others who install, configure, and manage, and troubleshoot Dell EMC PowerEdge MX7000 products.