The ECS Monitoring and Management training course provides detailed coverage of ECS features designed to support typical use cases, including global content repository, geo-scale object storage with Access Anywhere, and Big Data Analytics.
By attending ECS Monitoring and Management workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Provide an overview of the ECS solution, its components, and typical deployment configurations
- Explain ECS architecture, core software constructs, data flows, and internal operation
- Use the ECS Portal to configure and manage an ECS solution
- Demonstrate how ECS works as object storage with local replication and geo replication
- Perform metering, monitoring, basic health checks, and basic troubleshooting in an ECS environment
- Customize and use supported data clients to access ECS storage
- Familiarity with storage solutions in single and multi-site data center environments, including block, file, and object storage; and basic cloud concepts.