The Dell EMC Networking - Data Center Configuration & Administration training course assists you to successfully configure, manage, and troubleshoot Dell EMC Data Center Networking products using best-practice information.
By attending Dell EMC Networking - Data Center Configuration & Administration workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Complete an OS Installation and Implementation
- Configure VLANs, LAG, and VLT in SmartFabric OS10
- Configure and validate routing protocols including OSPF and BGP
- Configuration of VRRP, PBR, and VRF
- Apply security and QOS commands
- Describe the basic operation of SmartFabric Services
- Knowledge of Networking concepts, components and typical use cases
This course is intended for Network Administrators and others who install, manage and diagnose Dell EMC S-Series and Z-Series Networking products.