This PowerFlex Rack Administration training course focuses on PowerFlex rack (formerly VxFlex Integrated rack) administration and management tasks. It presents tools and processes for monitoring, configuring, and maintaining the PowerFlex rack system.
By attending PowerFlex Rack Administration workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Describe system architecture and operation
- Use administration tools and resources
- Provision and manage storage, and virtual compute and network resources
- Configure and manage data protection
- Monitor and manage alerts, events, and health of the system
- Perform basic maintenance and troubleshooting
- Understanding of hyperconverged infrastructure and software defined data center
- Understanding of PowerFlex rack fundamentals
- Knowledge of configuring and managing virtual resources using VMware vSphere, or Red Hat Virtualization
- Knowledge of configuring and managing Cisco and Dell networking technologies
The PowerFlex Rack Administration class is ideal for:
- Professionals who are responsible for administrating and maintaining a PowerFlex rack.