In Dell Campus Network Design & Configuration training course, attendees will learn the skills needed to install, operate, and maintain Dell Networking OS hardware. Attendees will also learn the design criteria for a Campus Network, advanced networking principles, network protocols, and tools/techniques used for managing and troubleshooting a Campus Network.
By attending Dell Campus Network Design & Configuration workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Troubleshoot common and unique challenges to a Campus Network design
- Understand the Dell Networking Campus product portfolio and where they fit into a Campus Network
- Describe the features available and configuration approach of the Dell Networking OS supported switches
- Verify, manage, and troubleshoot Dell Networking OS switch configuration issues
- A basic knowledge of Dell Networking OS product and features
IT Professionals and Network Administrators who implement and support Dell Networking Campus product portfolio