SQLite is fast, small-footprint, zero-administration database that can be used in a broad array of circumstances. In SQLite training course, you will gain a thorough understanding of working with SQLite. You will be able to write code to extract data to just about any format you would like; efficiently insert or update data; and even manipulate SQLite environment settings.
By attending SQLite workshop, delegates will learn:
- Connecting to a SQLite database and querying its tables
- Inserting, updating, and deleting rows
- An overview of PRAGMA
- Interfacing with SQLite is provided by sqlite3
- Open-source third party packages (available from PyPI and GitHub)
- A basic understanding of the Python language and standard library
- A fundamental understanding of relational databases and Standard Query Language (SQL)
The SQLite class is ideal for:
- Any Python developer who wants to work with SQLite.