SparQL is a query language for querying RDF (Resource Description Framework) data. It is similar to SQL for relational data in databases. This SparQL training course is aimed at technical persons who wish to query RDF data stored in a Semantic Web database.
By attending SparQL workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Understand the difference between semantic web data and relational data.
- Query public datasets based on Semantic Web standards.
- Model data for querying with SPARQL.
- Transition a website's data to semantic web linked data.
- Run SPARQL queries from within an existing application.
- An understanding of data structures and databases.
- General understanding of website architecture.
The SparQL class is ideal for:
- Website designers
- Content managers