SequoiaDB training course is designed specifically for developers and database administrators. This new generation database platform pushes the boundaries of what was previously possible with Big Data; integrating, storing, managing, and searching more data than ever before. SequoiaDB is a document-based NewSQL database that has horizontal scalability and offers higher performance levels. It integrates well with Spark, Hadoop and Cloudera and performs well as the front-end of Hadoop and Spark for both data analysis and real-time query. SequoiaDB supports JSON transaction processing and SQL query.
- SequoiaDB has a distributed architecture.
- It is highly concurrent.
- New generation NewSQL database.
- It facilitates real-time data retrieval.
By attending SequoiaDB workshop, attendees will learn:
- SequoiaDB structure and deployment mechanisms
- Installing SequoiaDB and configuration of database
- Perform debugging and monitoring database
- Implementing advanced production like integration, migration, and development
- Prior knowledge of SQL and JSON is required