Relational databases often drive company-critical and web-enabled applications; therefore, creating a database design that accurately captures user requirements is vital for success. The Relational Database Design, Tools and Techniques course provides a foundation for designing, building and working with relational databases, enabling participants to effectively develop and use relational databases in their environment.
By attending Relational Database Design, Tools and Techniques workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Design, build and use a relational database using proven methods
- Ensure database designs accurately model business requirements
- Normalize and denormalize data to optimize performance
- Work with integrity constraints
- Automatically generate database documentation using CASE tools
- Simplify code and improve performance by avoiding common errors