In RavenDB training course, Participants will learn to use this quickly evolving Document Database efficiently in the applications to save time and effort on communicating with database storage.
By attending RavenDB workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Document database modeling
- Configure RavenDB for Participants applications
- Manage sessions and transactions
- Map objects and collections to database structures
- Build large scale and performant applications
- Utilize best practices and patterns
- Avoid common pitfalls and mistakes
- Create efficient RavenDB applications
- To benefit from this workshop, Participants should have at least a minimum of 12 months experience working with .NET and C# prior to attending.
- .NET Developers, Database Administrators, Team Leaders or Architects