Presto is an open source distributed SQL engine, is widely recognized for its low-latency queries, high concurrency, and native ability to query multiple data sources. This Presto DB training course provides skills for querying data at huge scales, across many data-sources (S3, SQL databases, NoSQL databases, and more).
By attending Presto DB workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Install, deploy and configure Presto.
- Query data on S3 and HDFS using standard SQL.
- Execute SQL queries across multiple datasources using Presto's query federation.
- Understand what it takes to deploy and use Presto in real-word scenarios.
- Basic Linux skills and SQL knowledge