PL/SQL is Oracle’s extension language for standard SQL.
In PLSQL training course, delegates familiar with SQL, learn to use PL/SQL to write sophisticated queries against an Oracle database.
By attending PLSQL workshop, delegates will:
- Understand the PL/SQL Development Environment
- Learn the basics of the PL/SQL language
- Learn to declare and work with variables
- Learn to use conditionals and loops in PL/SQL
- Learn to handle and create user-defined exceptions
- Learn to use SQL within PL/SQL
- Learn about nested blocks and variable scope
- Learn to create Subprograms, Stored Procedures and Functions
- Learn to work with Packages, Triggers and Cursors
- Learn to use Oracle Supplied Packages
- Experience in Oracle SQL is required: