MemSQL is a high-performance, in-memory database that combines the horizontal scalability of distributed systems with the familiarity of SQL. This MemSQL training course provides skills to use MemSQL tools to build effective data warehouses and real-time in-memory database applications. You will gain deep insights to Associated MemSQL technicalities like those of designing a Cluster during installation, analyzing Plancache during schema designing, concepts related query optimization, troubleshooting etc.
By attending MemSQL workshop, delegates will learn:
- About the MemSQL real-time, in-memory distributed architecture
- How to install MemSQL aggregator and leaf nodes
- About the Schema design and query optimization techniques
- Involved steps in operating MemSQL with MemSQL Ops
- Best practices involved for deploying and monitoring MemSQL high availability clusters
- Understanding of the steps necessary to perform troubleshooting, diagnosing, and tuning operations
- Prior experience of working on Linux, relational database systems, and SQL platforms.
The MemSQL class is ideal for:
- Application Developers, Database Developers, Operation Engineers, and Database Administrators.