MariaDB for Administrators training course, will give you basic knowledge and skills to become a successful MariaDB Administrator. In this course, you will get a walk through on how the Database works, availability of tools, how to use these tools, how to configure MariaDB Database server and configuration. The course also covers database maintenance, backup and recovery. MariaDB is one of the most popular database servers and it has been developed by the original developers of MySQL. MariaDB is open source and as a relational database it provides SQL interface for data access.
Features of MariaDB:
- MariaDB is open source.
- Security releases are more transparent and quick.
- Migration is easy and highly compatible.
- Improved performance and is radically faster than MySQL
By attending MariaDB for Administrators workshop, attendees will learn:
- Basics of MariaDB servers with detailed environment explanation.
- Configuring and using MariaDB.
- Maintenance and Security in the database.
- Configuring and Testing Query Cache in MariaDB.
- Optimizing different aspect of queries.
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Working knowledge of MariaDB is recommended,but not needed
- Database administrators who have experience in alternate relational database management systems and those who want to learn to administer, monitor and support MariaDB databases and servers will find this course useful.