This Developing Data Models with LookML training course introduces the fundamentals of LookML and build and maintain LookML models to curate and manage data in your organization’s Looker instance.
By attending Developing Data Models with LookML workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Define LookML basic terms and building blocks
- Use the Looker Integrated Development Environment (IDE) and project version control to modify LookML projects
- Create dimensions and measures to curate data attributes used by business users
- Create and design Explores to make data accessible to business users
- Use derived tables to instantaneously create new tables
- Use caching and datagroups in Looker to speed up SQL queries
- Basic understanding of SQL, Git, and the Looker business user experience.
The Developing Data Models with LookML class is ideal for:
- Data developers who are responsible for data curation and management
- Data analysts interested in learning how data developers use LookML to curate and manage data