In Systems Management with JBoss ON Training course, Participants will go in-depth into the JBoss Operations Network (JBoss ON) management tool. They will learn how to centrally manage and monitor JBoss servers and systems, including EAP, BRMS, EDS, EWS, and SOA-P deployments, using the many features and capabilities of the newest version of JBoss ON. This course also covers installing JBoss ON, inventory management, monitoring resources, provisioning, application monitoring, content management, drift management, and deploying JBoss ON in a high availability (HA) environment.
Upon completion of this Systems Management with JBoss ON workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Install JBoss ON servers, agents, and plug-ins
- Import and manage inventory (servers, systems, etc.)
- Monitor the imported resources
- Analyze JBoss ON reports
- Provision servers and applications using the JBoss ON bundling capabilities
- Monitor JBoss applications using JBoss ON
- Administer a JBoss ON server
- Content management
- Use JBoss ON for drift management
- Deploy JBoss ON in an HA environment
- Basic experience with system administration on Windows, UNIX, or Linux operating systems
- Understanding of hardware and networking
- No prior knowledge of Java, scripting, or JBoss Developer Studio is required
JBoss administrators seeking in-depth knowledge of JBoss ON’s monitoring and management capabilities, including managing inventory, provisioning, alerts, operations, notifications, and drift management.