The Sun Virtualization Solaris 10 Logical Domains Administration training course provides practical LDom planning, configuration, and administration experience, while also covering the underlying technologies and best practices. This course features the Sun Fire servers, the Solaris 10 OS, and LDom management software. Delegates perform the course lab exercises using Sun Fire T2000 servers.
By attending Sun Virtualization Solaris 10 Logical Domains Administration workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Identify IT datacenter virtualization tends
- Describe the benefits of logical domains
- Explore logical domain architecture
- Prepare a system to support logical domains
- Create logical domains
- Reconfigure logical domains
- Create Split PCI configurations
- Administer the Solaris 10 OS
- Administer Ethernet networks
- Perform basic Sun Fire server initial setup tasks
Delegates who can benefit from this course are system administrators, IT architects, and other individuals tasked with the following responsiblies: Planning server consolidation. Configuring logical domains. Administering virtualized OS environments.