Your application written in C and C++ works as intended, so you are done, right? But did you consider feeding in incorrect values? 16Gbs of data? A null? An apostrophe? Negative numbers, or specifically -1 or -231? Because that’s what the bad guys will do – and the list is far from complete.
Handling security needs a healthy level of paranoia, and this is what this Secure Coding in C and C++ training course provides: a strong emotional engagement by lots of hands on labs and stories from real life, all to substantially improve code hygiene. Mistakes, consequences, and best practices are our blood, sweat and tears.
By attending Secure Coding in C and C++ workshop, delegates will learn:
- Getting familiar with essential cyber security concepts
- Identify vulnerabilities and their consequences
- Security best practices in C and C++
- Input validation approaches and principles
- General C/C++ development
The Secure Coding in C and C++ class is ideal for:
- C/C++ developers