Red Hat System Administration - Essentials Training course is designed for IT professionals without previous Linux administration experience. Participants will learn Linux administration “survival skills” by focusing on core administration tasks. This course also provides a foundation for individuals wishing to become full time Linux system administrators by introducing key command line concepts and other enterprise level tools.
Red Hat System Administration – Advanced training course is for individuals who have completed Red Hat System Administration - Essentials, course. It focuses on the key tasks needed to become a full-time administrator of Red Hat Enterprise Linux. Attending both Red Hat System Administration - Essentials and this course can help Participants in preparation for the Red Hat Certified System Administrator Exam.
By attending Red Hat System Administration - Essentials workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Introduction to the command line
- Managing physical storage
- To install and configure software components and services
- Establishing network connections and firewall access
- Monitoring and managing processes
- Managing and securing files
- Administrating users and groups
- Accessing Linux file systems
- Installing and using virtualized systems
- Reviewing the system log files and journal
By attending Red Hat System Administration – Advanced workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Installation using Kickstart
- Managing file systems and logical volumes
- Managing scheduled jobs
- Accessing network file systems
- Managing SELinux
- Controlling firewalling
IT professionals across a broad range of disciplines who need to perform essential Linux administration tasks including installation, establishing network connectivity, managing physical storage, and basic security administration.
For Red HAt System Administration - Advanced
- Attending a Training on Red Hat System Administration - Essentials or possess equivalent experience.