Red Hat Server Hardening training course provides strategies for addressing specific policy and configuration concerns.
By attending Red Hat Server Hardening workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Review errata and apply them to Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Use special permissions and file system access control lists
- Manage users and password-aging policy requirements
- Install and configure Red Hat Identity Management tools
- System auditing
- RHCE certification, Red Hat Certified Systems Administrator (RHCSA) certification, or equivalent experience required.
- Those who need technical guidance on how to enhance the security of Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems
- Anyone who is responsible for implementing security policy requirements on Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems consistently and in a reproducible, scalable way
- Those who must be able to demonstrate that systems meet security policy requirements
- Anyone who maintains continued adherence to security requirements, including management of security-critical operating system/software updates