In Red Hat Satellite Administration Training course, Participants will learn to use Red Hat Satellite to manage the software development life cycle of a subscribed host and its configuration.
By attending Red Hat Satellite Administration workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Install Red Hat Satellite 6 on a server
- Red Hat Network organizations, locations, users, and roles
- Manage software with Red Hat Satellite environments and content views
- Use Red Hat Satellite to configure hosts with Puppet
- RHCE Certification or equivalent experience
Senior Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administrators responsible for the management of multiple servers.