In Red Hat Enterprise Deployment and Systems Management Training course, Participants will learn to install and use Red Hat Satellite server with enhanced entitlements reporting to deploy and manage systems. By the end of this course, they will build RPM packages and use Subversion to manage changes to files.
By attending Red Hat Enterprise Deployment and Systems Management workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Install Red Hat Satellite server with Subscription Asset Manager
- Red Hat Satellite organizations, users, and roles
- Manage changes with revision control software
- Manage software with Red Hat Satellite software channels and errata
- Construction of custom RPM packages
- Report and automation with Red Hat Satellite programming API
- Deploy configuration files using Red Hat Satellite
- Provision with Pre-boot Execution Environment (PXE)
- Administer Red Hat Satellite
This course requires RHCE-level skills. The RHCE certificate on 7.1 or higher is recommended but not required. Prerequisite skills can be evidenced by passing the RHCE Exam by possessing comparable skills and knowledge.
- Senior Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administrators responsible for the planning, deployment, and management of multiple physical or virtualized servers
- Individuals preparing for the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Deployment and Systems Management exam