The Red Hat Enterprise Clustering and Storage Management Training course covers storage management, the Red Hat High Availability Add-On, and the shared storage technology delivered by Red Hat Global File System 2 (GFS2) and Red Hat Storage Server.
Participants will learn to deploy and manage shared storage and server clusters that provide highly available network services to a mission-critical enterprise environment.
By attending Red Hat Enterprise Clustering and Storage Management workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Install and configure the Red Hat High Availability Add-On
- Create and manage highly available services
- Work with shared storage (iSCSI) and configure multipathing
- Configure GFS2 file systems
- Configure XFS file systems
- Work with the Red Hat Storage Server
- Completion of the RHCE Training or possess equivalent knowledge
Senior Linux system administrators responsible for maximizing resiliency though high-availability clustering services and using fault-tolerant shared-storage technologies.