The Red Hat Ceph Storage Architecture and Administration training course instructs administrators and cloud operators how to deploy Red Hat Ceph Storage in their production environment as well as in an OpenStack environment.
By attending Red Hat Ceph Storage Architecture and Administration workshop, Participants will learn:
- Red Hat Ceph Storage architecture
- Deploying Red Hat Ceph Storage including the Ceph Storage Cluster, the Ceph Object Gateway, and the Ceph Block Device
- Day-to-day operations of a Ceph Storage cluster
- Common troubleshooting and tuning techniques that storage administrators can use
- Integration of the Ceph Storage Cluster with Glance and Cinder in Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
- Configuring Red Hat Ceph Storage as a replacement for Swift and integrating it with Keystone
- Knowledge in Linux server administration and Linux command line
- Fundamental storage knowledge
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or the equivalent experience with Linux
Storage administrators, cloud operators, and cloud developers who want to learn to deploy and manage Red Hat Ceph Storage within or outside the Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform environment.