Virtualization is a rapidly growing technology that is a crucial part of effective system administration and hosting. This simplifies maintenance and allows companies to save a significant amount of time and money. In Linux Virtualization training course, participants gain the skills to effectively select and deploy the appropriate Linux Virtualization technology to run, manage and migrate servers.
By attending Linux Virtualization workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Virtualize servers on a Linux platform to reduce operational costs
- Apply several different virtualization technologies
- Run Windows and Android and emulate ARM under Linux
- Tune virtual machines to maximize performance or security
- Reduce downtime and simplify maintenance
- Build a network with virtual switches and routers