Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) Deployment with Red Hat JBoss Fuse training course gives Java developers and architects an understanding of Red Hat JBoss Fuse, a commercially supported distribution of Apache ServiceMix.
By attending Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) Deployment with Red Hat JBoss Fuse workshop, Participants will learn:
- Red Hat JBoss Fuse architecture
- Bundles: Structure, tooling, and state transitions
- JBoss Fuse command line: Subsystems, help, and shell
- Benefits of OSGi core capabilities
- Fundamental OSGi concepts and usages
- Enterprise management via Fabric, using FMC and Fuse IDE
- Understanding of Java, including Spring Framework and the Java development tools Ant, Maven, and Eclipse
- Basic knowledge of Apache Maven
Java developers and architects who need to learn how to implement enterprise integration platforms (EIPs) using Fuse Mediation Router.