This Embedded C++ training course demonstrates how C++ can improve the correctness, readability, and efficiency of embedded software, in some cases accomplishing what is literally impossible in C.
By attending Embedded C++ workshop, Participants will have:
- An understanding of how compilers implement virtually every part of the language
- Knowledge of how to avoid code bloat from templates, exceptions, and other language features
- Familiarity with how to use C++ with ROM, memory-mapped IO, ISRs and signal handlers, and custom memory management schemes
- Examples of how C++ templates can provide powerful functionality difficult or impossible to implement in C
- An overview of issues related to the use of C++ in safety-critical and real-time systems