In Developing Workflow Applications with Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite training course, Participants will learn the architecture and features of Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite, basic and advanced business process modeling (BPMN 2.0), and integration of workflow into Java SE and Java EE applications. In addition to creating workflow applications, they will learn to unit test and debug those applications using Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio. They will also learn how to deploy a business process and monitor its runtime state.
By attending Developing Workflow Applications with Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite workshop, Participants will learn -
- Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite 6 architecture and features
- Basic and advanced business process modeling
- Integrating workflow into applications
- Testing and debugging BPM applications
- Monitoring business process management suite (BPMS) processes
- Process simulation
- Firm understanding of Java, including Java development tools (i.e., Maven and Eclipse via Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio)
- Familiarity with general workflow concepts
- Familiarity with Red Hat JBoss BRMS 6 is helpful but not required
Java developers and architects who need to learn how to implement applications that use business process modeling, specifically with Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite 6.