C++ Design Patterns are standard solutions to common software design problems. Instead of focusing on how individual components work, design patterns are a systematic approach that focus and describe abstract systems of interaction between classes, objects, and communication flow.
C++ Design Patterns training course explores advanced principles of object-oriented design by studying key software design patterns. The patterns are drawn from a variety of sources and illustrated through examples and case studies. Examples are presented in C++ Language. Participants will also have an opportunity to apply these patterns through a series of hands-on exercises.
By attending C++ Design Patterns workshop, Participants will:
- Understand the design patterns that are common in software applications
- Have a deeper knowledge of the principles of object-oriented design
- Understand how these patterns relate to object-oriented design
- Develop programs that are extensible, flexible, maintainable, modular, portable, reusable & understandable
- Atleast One year of programming experience in C++