Camel Development with Red Hat JBoss Fuse training course gives Java developers and architects an understanding of Apache Camel and the enhancements and tools Red Hat offers in support of Camel development.
Camel development is organized around:
- Processors that massage, interpret, and modify messages within a Camel flow
- Components that enable creating endpoints which interact with the outside world either by acquiring or transmitting messages
Upon completion of this Camel Development with Red Hat JBoss Fuse workshop, Participants will learn:
- Understanding Camel routes
- EIP processors
- Graphical route editing and monitored execution
- Components (out-of-the-box and custom)
- Enterprise integration via Fuse Fabric
- Understanding of Java, including Java developments tools (such as Maven and Eclipse), and the Spring Framework
- Basic knowledge of and experience with Apache Maven
Java developers and architects who need to learn how to implement EIPs using Camel’s features and capabilities.