This Veeam Availability Suite - Design and Optimization training course is focused on teaching you the skills to effectively scope, size, design, optimize, automate, and troubleshoot a Veeam Availability Suite deployment. This class also covers security, audit, and compliance considerations.
By attending Veeam Availability Suite - Design and Optimization workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Accurately scope and size a technical environment, evaluating Veeam Availability Suite design decisions against current and future technical and business landscapes
- Demonstrate the value of a Veeam deployment to both internal and external clients, ensuring designs that maximize your Return on Investment
- Guarantee and verify the recoverability of data to the business
- Optimize configurations, ensuring workload impact on network, cpu, and storage resources is within acceptable levels for the business
- Interrogate log files for detailed root cause analysis
- Solid knowledge of servers, storage, networks, and virtualization
- Prior experience with Veeam
- Attend a training on Veeam Availability Suite - Configuration and Management or have equivalent knowledge
- System Administrators, Engineers, and Architects responsible for Veeam deployments.