This Veeam Availability Suite - Architect training course is focused on teaching you how to configure, manage, and support a Veeam Availability Suite solution. You'll also learn how to effectively scope, size, design, optimize, automate, and troubleshoot a deployment. This class also covers security, audit, and compliance considerations.
By attending Veeam Availability Suite - Architect workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Describe Veeam Availability Suite components usage scenarios and relevance to their own environment
- Effectively manage data availability in on-site, off-site, cloud, and hybrid environments
- Ensure both Recovery Time Objectives (RTOs) and Recovery Point Objectives (RPOs) are met
- Install and configure Veeam Availability Suite into your environment, ensuring data is protected
- Adapt with an organization’s evolving technical, business, and regulatory needs.
- Ensure recovery is possible, effective, efficient, secure, and compliant with business and legal requirements
- Provide visibility of the business data assets and produce effective reports and dashboards to monitor performance and risks
- Conduct basic troubleshooting and analysis of a Veeam Availability Suite environment
- Accurately scope and size a technical environment, evaluating Veeam Availability Suite design decisions against current and future technical and business landscapes
- Demonstrate the value of a Veeam deployment to both internal and external clients, ensuring designs that maximize your Return on Investment
- Guarantee and verify the recoverability of data to the business
- Optimize configurations, ensuring workload impact on network, cpu, and storage resources is within acceptable levels for the business
- Interrogate log files for detailed root cause analysis
- Experienced professionals with solid knowledge of servers, storage, networking and virtualization.
- System Administrators, Engineers, and Architects responsible for Veeam deployments.