Programming to NoSQL Data Stores training course provides an introduction to the role, key features and benefits that NoSQL data stores may bring to your Big Data or real-time applications. It covers both ad hoc querying from a console and programmatic access from applications.
By attending Programming to NoSQL Data Stores workshop, Participants will:
- Select appropriate NoSQL data stores for disparate data sets
- Increase application scalability, performance and structure with Redis
- Store and query schema-less document oriented data with MongoDB
- Scale high write loads of unstructured data in Cassandra
- Persist and search highly connected as graphs in Neo4j
Anyone seeking to gain an understanding of the benefits of NoSQL datastores to store and access data that would be difficult or inappropriate in a relational database.