This OpenWhisk training course is aimed at developers who wish to use OpenWhisk to create, build, test, debug and deploy event-driven functions without needing to worry about managing the underlying execution environment.
By attending OpenWhisk workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Install and configure OpenWhisk.
- Use OpenWhisk to enable writing "code as a function".
- Understand how OpenWhisk orchestrates functions on Kubernetes.
- Decouple from AWS Lambda to avoid lock in and improves flexibility.
- Deploy event-driven functions to an on-premise server or to the cloud.
- Experience with the Linux command line.
- Application programming experience in any of the languages supported by OpenWhisk.
- A general familiarity with Kubernetes and Docker.
The OpenWhisk class is ideal for: