This OpenFaas training course is aimed at developers who wish to use OpenFaas to create, build, test, debug and deploy event-driven functions without needing to worry about managing the underlying server infrastructure.
By attending OpenFaas workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Install and configure OpenFaas.
- Package any binary or code as a serverless function without repetitive boiler-plate coding.
- Decouple from AWS Lambda to avoid lock-in.
- Deploy event-driven functions to an on-premise server or to the cloud.
- Experience with the Linux command line.
- Application programming experience in any of the languages supported by OpenFaas.
- A general familiarity with Kubernetes and Docker.
The OpenFaas class is ideal for: