The Nutanix Enterprise Cloud Administration training course covers many of the tasks Nutanix administrators perform through the use of graphical user interfaces (GUIs) and command line interfaces (CLIs). It also provides insight into the fail-over and self-healing capabilities, offers tips for solving common problems and provides guidelines for collecting information when interacting with Nutanix support.
By attending Nutanix Enterprise Cloud Administration workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Manage and secure the Nutanix Cluster
- Monitor a cluster’s health and performance
- Create and configure storage containers
- Migrate workloads to a cluster running Acropolis hypervisor
- Understand the capabilities of Prism Central
- Interpret cluster related log files
- Learn about cluster management and expansion
- Familiarity with traditional virtualization storage architectures.
- Comfort with Unix/Linux command line interface.
The Nutanix Enterprise Cloud Administration class is ideal for:
- IT administrators, architects, and business leaders who need to manage Nutanix clusters in the datacenter
- Anyone who is seeking baseline preparation for the Nutanix Certified Professional (NCP) Certification
- Managers and technical staff seeking more detailed information before making a purchase decision