This Nutanix Data Services Administration training course teaches the administrative skills needed to install, configure, manage, and upgrade three different Nutanix storage solution products:
Nutanix Files - As part of this module, you will set up and manage Nutanix Files, a software-defined, scale-out file storage solution that provides a repository for unstructured data, such as home directories and departmental shares.
Nutanix Volumes - You will learn how Nutanix Volumes provides file storage for your physical workloads, with the same simplicity as virtualized workloads, consolidating infrastructure into a single unified platform.
Nutanix Objects - Nutanix Objects allows you to build a simple, secure, and scale-out stack. We show you how easy it is to spin up the Nutanix Objects service in a few simple steps.
- Basic system administration knowledge
- Familiar with Nutanix storage concepts, be able to create a VM through the Nutanix web console (Prism), and know how to run commands from the command line interface (CLI) or attend a training on Nutanix Hybrid Cloud Fundamentals (NHCF)
The Nutanix Data Services Administration workshop is ideal for:
- Systems operators who want to learn how to manage file, block, and object storage using Nutanix Files, Nutanix Volumes, and Nutanix Objects.
- IT administrators and business leaders who manage Nutanix clusters in the datacenter and want a detailed deep dive into Nutanix storage administration.
- Anyone pursuing Nutanix Certified Professional – DataServices (NCP-DS) certification.