This Nutanix Advanced Administration & Performance Management training course provides comprehensive coverage of advanced administration and performance management for Nutanix clusters. You will learn how to monitor and tune clusters for better system performance, and optimize datacenter administration.
This course explains in detail how to use Acropolis services such as Volumes, Files and Objects. The course also explains how to define, manage, and secure workloads and applications using Calm and Flow, including automation of the Life Cycle Management (LCM) application, and how to implement and configure Self Service Portal and governance.
Attendees also learn the Data Protection solutions such as Metro Availability with Witness. Advanced management using the new features of Prism Central and the command line are also covered in detail. This includes how to take advantage of machine learning with entity management and resource optimization as well as how to plan for future growth using Scenario Management using Prism Pro.
By attending Nutanix Advanced Administration & Performance Management workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Monitor datacenter performance and manage components to optimize system performance.
- Implement advanced solutions for business continuity and data protection in Nutanix datacenters.
- Design high-performing networks to support Nutanix clusters.
- Customize Nutanix security features. Deploy all Nutanix storage solutions: Files, Volumes, and Objects.
- Use Prism Central to:
- Identify and fix cluster health problems
- Exploit machine learning for entity management and resource optimization
- Plan for future growth
- Manage assets and applications using Calm, Life Cycle Management (LCM)
- Practice advanced datacenter management procedures using hands-on labs.
- Get the most out of Nutanix systems by maximizing configuration and operation for peak efficiency.
- Validate your new skills by preparing for and completing
- Attend a training on Nutanix Enterprise Cloud Administration or equivalent practical experience
- Basic knowledge of Nutanix datacenter administration techniques
- Familiarity with traditional virtualization storage architectures
- Comfortable with Linux command-line interface
The Nutanix Advanced Administration & Performance Management class is ideal for:
- IT administrators, architects, and business leaders who already manage Nutanix clusters in the datacenter, but who would like more in-depth knowledge of Nutanix datacenter administration.
- Anyone preparing for the Nutanix Certified Advanced Professional (NCAP) certification.