The NetSuite Functional training course covers topics like Setting up, configuration, automation, and customization of business processes and also provides detailed knowledge on how to use CRM and ERP business processes in NetSuite, Integrating applications, General ledger features, etc.
By attending NetSuite workshop delegates will learn to:
- Describe NetSuite fundamentals
- Describe Money tracking (AP, AR, accounting and managing inventory).
- How to sell products and goods online and handling customers with NetSuite
- Measuring growth using analytics and dashboards
- Functional knowledge of standard ERP and CRM Business Processes,
- Introduction to mapping business requirements,
- The basic idea about local and consolidated reporting requirements is an added advantage.