This Netskope Security Cloud Operation and Administration (NSCOandA) training course provides skills to gain greater visibility and actionable information about cloud services, activity, and data in your cloud.
The course begins with an introduction to the Netskope platform and the user interface. The course will then cover key aspects of the platform such as policy creation, DLP, Threat Protection, Netskope NG-SWG, securing data in the public cloud using Netskope, generating reports and analysis and other key features. The course will provide examples and hands-on practice on how to enforce policy on any one or combination of granular factors such as service, category, user, group, device, content, data loss prevention (DLP) profile, and more.
By attending Netskope Security Cloud Operation and Administration (NSCOandA) workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Understand the unique use cases covered by the Netskope Security Cloud
- Implement Netskope in all deployment modes
- Utilize Netskope features to assess the level of Software as a Service (SaaS) risk in an organization Secure traffic to and from a range of websites and cloud applications
- Secure public cloud resources
- Create granular security policies
- Restrict the use of cloud applications and services to business approved providers and instances
- Experience with the Netskope Security Cloud platform
- Thorough understanding of networking technologies and security concepts
- Experience with other security technologies (IPS, proxy, and content filtering) is a plus.
The Netskope Security Cloud Operation and Administration (NSCOandA) class is ideal for:
- Security administrators; network administrators; sales engineers; pre-sales support; post-sales support