The Migrating to AWS training course covers various cloud migration strategies with a detailed discussion on each phase of the migration process, including portfolio discovery, application migration planning and design, migration execution, and post-migration validation and application optimization. The first part of the course provides delegates with an overview of migration planning principles and best practices, and the second half of the class focuses on migration design and implementation with hands-on labs to reinforce concepts.
By attending Migrating to AWS workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Explain the various cloud migration strategies
- Assess cloud migration readiness
- Discover your portfolio and plan for migration
- Plan and design your application migration strategy
- Perform and validate application migration to the cloud
- Optimize your applications and operations after migrating to the cloud
- Familiarity with enterprise IT infrastructure (hardware and software)
- Familiarity with concepts thought in the courses AWS Architecture - Essentials & AWS Technical Essentials
This course is designed for Solutions Architects & Engineers who perform cloud migrations and have an understanding of core AWS services and design patterns covered in AWS Architecture - Essentials training course, and is also available to IT project managers involved in the planning of those migrations.