MapReduce training course will introduce you to distributed data processing and using MapReduce to process large amounts of data. With more focus on practical and hands-on exercises, the workshop will teach you to write complex MapReduce programs and program in YARN. Understanding the advanced features of MapReduce will help you use it to give logical insights for business benefits. The emergence of Big Data has alleviated the need for large scale parallel processing of data. MapReduce is a software framework that helps perform this processing in a scalable and fault tolerant manner.
By attending MapReduce workshop, attendees will learn:
- About Hadoop and its use in parallel data processing
- To write MapReduce programs to analyse Big data and bring in business benefits to the organization
- The advanced features of MapReduce and YARN
- Hands-on experience in Core Java and good analytical skills.
- Software Professionals, Java Developers, Analytics Professionals, ETL developers, Project Managers, Testing and other professionals who are keen to pursue a career in Big Data analytics.