This Kubeless training course is aimed at developers who wish to use Kubeless to build and deploy applications as functions on top of Kubernetes.
By attending Kubeless workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Install and configure Kubeless.
- Turn Kubernetes into a function execution machine, without the need for add-ons such as a messaging bus.
- Comfortably manage functions as standard Kubernetes objects.
- Troubleshoot deployments using existing logging and monitoring setup and skills.
- Experience with the Linux command line.
- Experience managing containers with Kubernetes.
- Application programming experience in any of the languages supported by Kubeless.
The Kubeless class is ideal for: