This Architecting with Google Cloud Platform - Infrastructure training course introduces to the comprehensive and flexible infrastructure and platform services provided by Google Cloud Platform. Through a combination of presentations, demos, and hands-on labs, you will explore and deploy solution elements, including infrastructure components such as networks, systems and applications services. This course also covers deploying practical solutions including securely interconnecting networks, customer-supplied encryption keys, security and access management, quotas and billing, and resource monitoring.
By attending Architecting with Google Cloud Platform - Infrastructure workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Consider the entire range of Google Cloud Platform technologies in their plans
- Methods to develop, implement, and deploy solutions
- Distinguish between features of similar or related products and technologies
- Recognize a wide variety of solution domains, use cases, and applications
- Develop essential skills for managing and administering solutions
- Develop knowledge of solution patterns
- Attend a training on Google Cloud Fundamentals or have equivalent practical experience
- Basic proficiency with command-line tools and Linux operating system environments
- Systems operations experience including deploying and managing applications, either on-premises or in a public cloud environment
The Architecting with Google Cloud Platform - Infrastructure class is ideal for:
- Experienced developers who are responsible for managing big data transformations including:
- Cloud solutions architects, systems operations professionals, DevOps engineers, IT managers.
- Individuals using Google Cloud Platform to create new solutions or to integrate existing systems, application environments, and infrastructure with the Google Cloud Platform