The Developing Applications with Google Cloud Platform training course provides skills to design, develop, and deploy applications that seamlessly integrate components from the Google Cloud ecosystem. Through a combination of presentations, demos, and hands-on labs, you will learn to use GCP services and pre-trained machine learning APIs to build secure, scalable, and intelligent cloud-native applications.
By attending Developing Applications with Google Cloud Platform workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Use best practices for application development.
- Choose the appropriate data storage option for application data.
- Implement federated identity management.
- Develop loosely coupled application components or microservices.
- Integrate application components and data sources.
- Debug, trace, and monitor applications.
- Perform repeatable deployments with containers and deployment services.
- Choose the appropriate application runtime environment; use Google Kubernetes Engine as a runtime environment and later switch to a no-ops solution with Google App Engine Flex.
- Attend a training on Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals or have equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of Node.js
- Basic proficiency with command-line tools and Linux operating system environments
The Developing Applications with Google Cloud Platform class is ideal for:
- Application developers who want to build cloud-native applications or redesign existing applications that will run on Google Cloud Platform