This Google Cloud Platform - Contact Center AI training course provides skills to design, develop, and deploy customer conversational solutions using Contact Center Artificial Intelligence (CCAI). You will also learn some best practices for integrating conversational solutions with your existing contact center software, establishing a framework for human agent assistance, and implementing solutions securely and at scale.
By attending Google Cloud Platform - Contact Center AI workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Define what Google Contact Center AI is.
- Explain how Dialogflow can be used in contact center applications.
- Describe how natural language understanding (NLU) is used to enable Dialogflow conversations.
- Implement a chat virtual agent.
- Implement a voice virtual agent.
- Describe options for storing parameters and fulfilling user requests.
- Deploy a virtual agent to production.
- Identify best practices for design and deployment of virtual agents.
- Identify key aspects, such as security and compliance in the context of contact centers.
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Products
The Google Cloud Platform - Contact Center AI class is ideal for:
- Conversational Architects
- Contact center virtual agent and application developers
- Business managers